You have chosen your cderemony and reception venue and now can go deeper into the details. Chairs – what are the options? How to decorate it? It should match the overal wedding theme and ayour colour scheme. Be creative and unique when selectiong your chairs and decor on it.
Sophisticated minimalism or shabby-chic elegance? Here are some ideas for you.
Traditional banquet chairs with covers
- use a sash in the same colour as the chair cover or the colour of your wedding, sash add a feel of elegance and can be tied in many ways
- keep it natural with flower display
- we love these chairs – with long flowing sashes, flowers on the side, bows, hanging mason jars, loose bouquets or just simple without any decor – always looks perfect
- perfect for garden elegance, shabby-chic style
- available in white and gold
- when we say plastic, we really do not mean those super cheap uggly plastic chairs, but elegant Kartell chairs that comes in a few colours and design
- these chairs looks the best the way they are, without any sashes or flowers – this is how we see it. For winter wedding we would add fuer to feel warm enough
- whimsical feel will be added by adding ribbon on the back of the chair
- for more formal style sashes or flowers would be perfect
- some venues have their own very nice chairs, like these:
Wishing you Happy Easter!